We recognize every organization has unique needs, and our flexible team excels at finding the right solution for our clients. The Engineering & Technical Services (ETS) team manages and oversees day-to-day enforcement of global compliance programs. From authoring specifications to developing testing procedures and overseeing the independent test results, our team has the experience and knowledge to bring compliance programs to life.
In addition to technical program management, ETS team members are plugfest experts. We’ve invented many of the processes used by plugfests around the world. With unique, multiple-technology scheduling and data collection capabilities, the ETS team is able to ensure the success of any kind of plugfest, anywhere in the world.
The VTM Group ETS team delivers:
- General Technical Consulting
- Specification Creation and Editing
- Worldwide Compliance Program Development and Management
- Certification of Gold Test Labs and Devices
- Independent Test Lab Qualification and Auditing
- Creation/build-out/management of hosted reference labs
- Plugfest planning, test scheduling and collection, analysis and reporting of results
- Test Tool Development, Manufacturing, Sales and Support
- Customized Web Solutions
- On-site Unique Event Infrastructure Development and Deployment